Rectangle – A four cornered shape with two sides longer than the other two sides.
How does a rectangle come into play with hair?
Sam shows us how a simple rectangle section in the crown area will result in ideal movement for a short undercut! Take these four identities into consideration when cutting short hair – down, forward, back & up…
• Discover how to make the hair move back away from the face
• Master the critical characteristics of lines in short hair – horizontal, diagonal and vertical
• Master elevation, over direction finger angle
• Understand the importance in reading natural growth patterns movement
• How to easily create a guideline from one side of the head to the other
• Why ‘Blow-As-You-Go’ keeps you on control
• Comprehend the limits and capabilities of your tools
• Set your client up for success by adding value to their appointment